To Our Valued Patients,
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to provide dental care once again for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive. Once we are ready to seat you in the chair, we will call you into the office
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- We ask that you wear a mask when entering the office, if you do not have one, we may provide you with one to wear.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect. You will also notice plexiglass barriers at the reception desk.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
· You may be surprised that we are wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients, and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at (519)944-6161 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Little River Dental!
When you visit our Windsor dental office, your smile is our top priority. Dr. Matthew Duronio and his entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Our goal is to assist our patients in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Dr. Duronio offers patients a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services designed to meet the needs of the whole family. Some of the services we provide include: dental cleanings & exams, digital x-rays, sealants, fluoride treatments, root canal therapy, periodontal treatments, extractions, teeth whitening, tooth colored fillings, porcelain veneers & dental implants. For a complete list of the services we provide please visit the procedures page of our website.
Part of our commitment to serving our Windsor area patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call @ (519) 944-6161 or contact us, if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Little River Dental
1211 Lauzon Rd
Windsor, Ontario N8S 3M9
Phone: (519) 944-6161