COVID-19 Update - April 8,2021
To Our Valued Patients,
As of Thursday, April 8th, the Government of Ontario announced a Province-wide Stay-at-Home order. As a regulated Health Profession in Ontario, dentists are deemed an essential service and our office WILL remain OPEN.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive. Once we are ready to seat you in the chair, we will call you into the office
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- We ask that you wear a mask when entering the office, if you do not have one, we may provide you with one to wear.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect. You will also notice plexiglass barriers at the reception desk.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. Due to this spacing between appointments it is imperative that our patients arrive on time.
- You may be surprised that we are wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients, and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at (519)944-6161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Little River Dental!